Resize a geotiff image using the standard deviation of the source image.
The fastest and easiest way to open the downloaded .pro file is to double-click it. This allows the intelligence of OS to decide the correct software application to open your .pro file.
In the case that your IDL file doesn’t open, it is highly likely that you do not have the correct software application installed on your PC to view or edit IDL file extensions.
If you don’t have the latest version of IDL/ENVI software, we suggest you to order one from Exelis VIS.
If your PC opens the IDL file, but it’s the wrong application, you’ll need to change your Windows registry file association settings.
- fname: the geotiff file
- outfname: the output file
- out_ns: number of samples (related to the output file dimension) in the output file
- out_nl: number of lines (related to the output file dimension) in the output file
- badVal: the value in the input file which is going to be ignored. The default value for badval is -7000
EXAMPLE: resizeImg, "input.tif", "output", 1000,2000, badVal=-9999
- You just should use the output file without any file type e.g. *.tiff)
- and then Run the code. That’s it.
- the results are two file "outfilefile_data.tif" and "outfilefile_stdev.tif" as a tiff file
You can help this project by reporting any bugs you might encounter. So, bug reports, code and documentation patches are welcome. Code Overview
Developed and maintained by Alireza Taravat
Distributor: Geoinformation Online